UK Inland Quarry Pics

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ukmidlands

Reaction score
Hi All

Finally got a chance to test oly750uz/pt-018 ys-90auto and eqopue WAL in the cool uk waters. Vis was not very good, but i was quite pleased with the results although not a lot of fish around. Can't wait to get this to the Red Sea :)

Great! Wish we had that kind of vis in our local lake!

It's actually the remains of an RAF Wessex Helicopter, donated and sank in 22 metres as an underwater attraction. When it went in it was apparently complete minus the blades. This is the state it is in now due to "souvenir hunters", a crying shame really.

ukmidlands:
It's actually the remains of an RAF Wessex Helicopter, donated and sank in 22 metres as an underwater attraction. When it went in it was apparently complete minus the blades. This is the state it is in now due to "souvenir hunters", a crying shame really.

Ahh, fond memories! Is the fault sheet still inside?

ukmidlands:
Hi All

Finally got a chance to test oly750uz/pt-018 ys-90auto and eqopue WAL in the cool uk waters. Vis was not very good, but i was quite pleased with the results although not a lot of fish around. Can't wait to get this to the Red Sea :)

These are really nice photos. I looked at them before reading what camera you were using, and assumed a DSLR. I can't believe it's a C750. I've found it difficult to get good shots with this camera on land. Can't wait to see your Red Sea photos.

mandrake:
These are really nice photos. I looked at them before reading what camera you were using, and assumed a DSLR. I can't believe it's a C750. I've found it difficult to get good shots with this camera on land. Can't wait to see your Red Sea photos.

Thanks Mandrake, I find the 750uz quite simple to get good surface shots such as this one taken from the top deck of our dive boat in Sharm last year...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom