UK GoPro 3+ filters.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dont know the filters but in Thailand you will need the red (bluewater), in UK the magenta (greenwater).
If you buy them beware to fix the lanyard so you will not lose it, AND if you film without it under water ( at shallow waters) make sure it will not come infront of the lens.
Have a nice trip!

Thanks for you help. Getting mounted on the Octomask so should be ok. Red filter it is. Glad I asked, did not realise. Thought is was magenta for Thailand.

Should have some video to process when we get back. Mrs has the Gopro one attached to a lanyard and little tripod. Way she feels comfortable with it at the minute. Going to be a fair bit of experimenting.

I went to buy the above filters. But was advised when I arrived, that the SRP filters had just come in! So bought the SRP on.

Have some questions though about the SRP filter so thought I'd start another thread.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom