UK Father and Son die in Malta (4/Aug/06)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

That is very sad, and my prayers are with the family. But, how do both of them die and the same time.

Very sad new....condolences to the family

Very sad. My thoughts are with the family and friends.

Very sad. Condolences to the family.

But really, how could this have happened? There were both of them at less then 21 m and both have blacked out and sank? Can't think of anything but dynamite fishing causing this.

My condolences to the family and loved ones.

mislav:
Very sad. Condolences to the family.

But really, how could this have happened? There were both of them at less then 21 m and both have blacked out and sank? Can't think of anything but dynamite fishing causing this.

Lung expansion injuries...sounds to me like they lost bouyancy control and held their breaths. Dynamite fishing would have been heard or noticed by the wife and the instructor at 21m.

Very sad. Condolances to the family. :(

gangrel441:
Lung expansion injuries...sounds to me like they lost bouyancy control and held their breaths. Dynamite fishing would have been heard or noticed by the wife and the instructor at 21m.

Very sad. Condolances to the family. :(
I still can't see both divers experiencing the same problems at the same time and dying on the spot from lung expansion injuries in what was probably depth of about 15 meters. I'm not saying it was dynamite, I'm just saying this story lacks some crucial info.

Back
Top Bottom