uk divers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Nikki

Reaction score
Nice to see so many Brits here
I dived at Stoney Cove, leicestershire last weekend, it was a good day, did two dives towards my AOW. Diving at Alton Water near Ipswich this weekend. Looking forward to getting to the coast some time.
Nikki

Hi Nikki

I see no one has responded to your message, so before you suffer from too much doom & despondency :( I thought I would reply and say hello!!!!

I live in Kent and don't do silly things like dive in this country as I am now far too old & decrepit for that sort of thing (I'm 38!!!!)

You're obviously a brave girl wanting to dive in a quarry and if you need the number of a therapist, let me know! :doctor:

All the best
Jim

May I suggest Scapa Flow when you're done with AOW? Just got back from there and the diving is just tremendous.

Cheers.

Welcome to the board from the cold waters of New England USA.
Have fun here and Dive Safe...........................Arduous

Hi Nikki,

welcome to the board, from another Essex diver and part-time resident of Sharm El Sheikh ;-)

Phil

Hi welcome and have fun

:dance:

Jessica

Hello Nikki,

A warm welcome from the warm waters of Asia. Oh and enjoy the board.

Dive safe!

p.s. What do you see in a quarry?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom