UK Diver

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

diveslut

Registered
Reaction score
Hi every one
I found this board last night and I think it's great. I live in the UK and I dive mainly in the UK. It's mostly sea diving off a RIB in a dry suit,many of you might think there's not much life in the UK waters but there's loads. I've dived in the Red Sea and Turkey and want to dive in the States too. I was in New York for Xmas but didn't manage to get any diving in.I'm off to Greece this summer and will be doing some archaeological diving.

and put California on that list of must-dives! I would like to ask you a question about drysuit diving off of RIB's, but it might be better suited for the women's issues section...I think you know where I am "head"ed...

Welcome from Portland Oregon USA! Put the Puget Sound area of the Pacific Northwest on your list of possible dive sites. You would fit right in. Cold water, lots of life! Dry Suits.

Scott

A Texas Welcome to ya! I have a good friend in the UK...do you know her? :lol:

Welcome from a little warmer waters...Okinawa, Japan.

Don't leave the Pacific off of your list of places to dive.

Welcome from a UK diver now based in Japan.

Reminds me AliKat I must get down your way - I did not realise there was another Japan based diver on here....

Jonathan

Welcome to the coolest board around!
Ber :bunny:

Welcome to the Boards from a Brit living in the land that nearly joined Atlantis.

There are 2 types of Diver and there are 2 types of Plane

Heres a pic for you to study (We are famous, we have our own airlines).

Aquamore

:wink:

Good pic Aquamore, thank-you. Do ya get much diving in there, read an article about the diving in Holland,looks quite interesting.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom