Uh oh...he's baaaack!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Daylonious

Señor Pantalones
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hey all! LOOOOOONG time no see / dive with / have beers with. Just checking in to see some familiar faces / names and get back into the swing of things...

D.

We all take a break sometime. Welcome back.

Thats not Daylon.... He's in The Witness Relocation Program.

:crafty:

'Bout dang time. Welcome back to the swamp, Daylon. Do you still dive? :wink:

I'm SOO overdue for some blue water, it's not even funny. Haven't gotten wet in over a year. Just took the regs in to get serviced - and now am looking around for a min dive trip in late december / early january -

Welcome back..... :wink:

Well, I couldn't stand it. Went in to pick up my regs and was whining about blue water...

"Well, we've got one slot left for a trip in January..."

*SLIGHT* impulse buy...(grin) - Aggressor II, Turks and Caicos, 7 days, 5 dives a day... and the humpbacks are migrating through!!!

Not a bad way to start the year!

Well, I couldn't stand it. Went in to pick up my regs and was whining about blue water...

"Well, we've got one slot left for a trip in January..."

*SLIGHT* impulse buy...(grin) - Aggressor II, Turks and Caicos, 7 days, 5 dives a day... and the humpbacks are migrating through!!!

Not a bad way to start the year!

.......Oh POO.......:mooner:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom