uh...anybody remember me?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Allways good with another diver in the water. Never know when and where you need a body.

Where do I sign up for shares in that island? And will a C-card be mandatory to get citizenship?

P.S. Do you think Steven Spielberg will reuse the underwater city from Start Wars Episode 1 or maybe we should buy that :D

Pia

No one has forgotten me!? (Well Ontario Diver did for a minute)! I’m touched – (all right, some of you clean up your minds I said touched, not touching)! Unfortunately I’m not quite ready to come up for air from work yet – earned a big promotion. I’m all for the buying an island (Chad), and Damedykker is going bring us public on NYSE! Sincerely, my hope is to be in Palau in June! I’m trying to peek on the board to find out what kind of mischief you all are up to (e.g. Miked, Texas Tom( Vyles), Natasha (who on earth would DARE edit YOU) & Tavi) - say “hello” to me when you think of it, will you? By the way NetDoc honey…you ARE the resident Dweeb, you’re just so much better looking than others. Diving Gal, I’m going to have your remarks tattooed somewhere! “Boy do I know the "four-letter" (^@#&*^@#*& interfering with life.”
And TexasMike – I’m definitely interested in joining up for a dive! (Besides, I haven’t had the chance to get the inside scoop on the infamous birthday party. The rumors that have circulated have been incredible! I didn’t know you could bend your elbow THAT way?!)

Thanks for the smile! I needed it. See you soon!

Missed sorely, but forgotten...................never.

ID

"Strong spirits always encounter violent opppisition from weak minds" Big Al

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom