UAE East Coast Temperatures

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Car Cemetery 2 (only been down past 5 yrs)

Thanks buddy

Innes is 600 dhs :eek:

I didn't even know there was a second CC. Heck I never even been on the CC1. Was supposed to go but ended up being stuck in the office when I was working at the other DC.

Dived with Sandy Beach yesterday on Inch 2 and CC1.

Vis was awesome at the bottom, a good 5m+

Oman Hawkfish on Inchcape 2

FUJ_5438MCsig-L.jpg

At CC1 we found a massive honeycomb moray and a large electric ray. Then during our safety stop, a Mobula Ray swam past us. OF course I had my 105mm lens on so no photographic evidence, but my buddy Ernie can confirm as he was the one who spotted it first.

Hypselodoris carnae

FUJ_5440MCsig-M.jpg

I heard today that there was a whale shark spotted near Inchcape 10, good news if they're returning early this year :)

I hope everyone is keeping well and that the Middle East border shutdowns are not having a major impact on your lives.

Water still 23C and I'm still using my drysuit.

I do hope that it warms up soon as I only have six pee valve catheters left.

We were on Barracuda's dhow yesterday, however their main fast boat was further north and a whale was spotted on the surface.

Lots of jellies in the water at the moment

FUJ_5486MCsig-M.jpg

Car Cemetery 2 provided mainly Caloria sp of nudies.

This C. militaris is one of my favourites from yesterday's second dive.

FUJ_5500MCsig-L.jpg

I've also been checking out feather stars for crinoid shrimp, and I found this critter during the first dive.

FUJ_5458MCsig-L.jpg

Very good!!

Thanks Chilly :)

I have yet to see that species of nudi here. One day I will find one!!

Great pics as always Gordon and oh, 23 is 3mm wetsuit weather!

and oh, 23 is 3mm wetsuit weather

As they say in China "Borrox"

My dive times were 56 mins and 71 mins.

I can assure you that even Ernie surfaced way long before me, and all wetsuit divers were shivering in the boat on the way back from the second dive :rofl3:

As they say in China "Borrox"

My dive times were 56 mins and 71 mins.

I can assure you that even Ernie surfaced way long before me, and all wetsuit divers were shivering in the boat on the way back from the second dive :rofl3:
Yeah I debated what suit to go with tomorrow and the drysuit won. Hopefully the weather plays with.

The final zip up has to be well calculated to avoid sweating too much on the surface

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom