U/W metal detector $99

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

penetration depth of this machine. I doubt that it registers very deep. It could be good for a hard bottom with crevices or loose gravel, but if your in sand it most likely won't do much good as objects with weight (gold, silver, iron) work into the sand down to bedrock. If it's in sand it would be difficult to dig it out. Still, for a hundred bucks it might be a nifty item to check out the ends of piers, and boat ramps with. As for Kellyco you can buy with confidence from them. I have purchased all of my machines from them. Lucky for me I live only a mile from their showroom so I can really check out the product before laying out the cash.

One problem with this machine is it has no ferrouus descrimination and you will be digging evey nail and other piece of iron junk in the lake.

What happened to the $99? Today it's $109.95.

But they give free shipping, and it comes with a goody bag. I'm thinking about it...

oops $109...sorry:idea:
I'm a novice treasure hunter so my wife just ordered me one for xmas...
thanks all.

I have a Fisher 1280x Aquanaut I'll sell for $400. It works good. I have it and a Fisher Impulse and don't need both.

HA
It looks more like a back scratcher, or shower brush than a metal detector.????

Mike D

Back
Top Bottom