U.S. Diver "Rocket" Fins

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rangerdanger

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
For Sale: U.S. Diver Rocket Fins (Black); asking $25, excellent condition. US Divers Rocket Fins.jpg

Just looking at them, I'd say a mens, up to maybe a size 11. The X Large ones have the word Super on top of the logo. I have had several pairs of these fins, including one pair that lasted over twenty years. I wear a size 10 shoe and they fit well with a boot. One thing about these fins is they where designed in the era when most boots did not have soles, so you need a dive boot with a thinner sole. I have one pair of boots, that I can't wear these fins with.

Checked the Aqualung USA website, 9-11.

Last edited:
jamieP3, thanks for the info! was kind of hoping they were and XL... been lurking for a while trying to find a pair of Jet / Turtle/ Rocket style fins to try, they look like they would be some work but would provide a ton of power.

Just my $.02, but try for a set of Super Rockets, over the newer Rocket 2, if you can. The Super Rockets are a little shorter and stiffer than the Rocket 2. Rocket 2 has a more modern foot pocket though. I do a lot of frog kicking, so my preference for the originals.

Your mileage may vary.

Back
Top Bottom