Typhoon Hanna

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

clgsamson

Koya Kap
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Sucks...just like last year when Typhoon Milenyo came roaring across Southern Luzon.
AND I"M DIVING TOMORROW!!! shiiyet!

activetrack.gif

better now than next week, I guess:D Cabilao

darn it!!! was gonna go diving this weekend too. got moved 'cause of this. hmmmph!!! and i need that dive so i can buy my phone na (yabang! hee hee!) *sigh*

Sucks...just like last year when Typhoon Milenyo came roaring across Southern Luzon.
AND I"M DIVING TOMORROW!!! shiiyet!

activetrack.gif

better now than next week, I guess:D Cabilao

it's just a storm :14:

so, u get to dive so u can buy a new phone?

%$#@&!

and ohhhhhhh, i should be somewhere cozy over the weekend. :hugs:

The season is far from over yet!!! And I don't want to 'jinx' you guys, but all in all, does it seem like there were less typhoons this season than other years?:confused:

and we'd like to keep it that way. :)

The season is far from over yet!!! And I don't want to 'jinx' you guys, but all in all, does it seem like there were less typhoons this season than other years?:confused:
we are 5 typhoons late this year compared with last year. Hannah hit a year later of Milenyo... see? H... then M... 5! i can count!!!

Back
Top Bottom