Two spots open for Dominican Republic Humpback Whale trip -- March 23-30, 2012

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dr. Doug Ebersole

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Due to a late cancellation, there are two spots available to snorkel with humpback whales in the Dominican Republic March 23-30, 2013. This is one of those bucket-list type trips. To be able to spend time with this these magnificent creatures is truly the trip of a lifetime.

I have reserved 16 of the 20 spots on the liveaboard boat and I have travelled with everyone on the trip so I can vouch that it is a fun group. It is a week-long liveaboard trip on the Turks & Caicos Explorer liveaboard (www.explorerventures.com) . They move the boat from the Turks & Caicos to Silver Banks, Dominican Republic for about 3 months out of the year when the whales are there. The whlaes come to this protected area to mate and calf. You will have the opportunity to see mothers with their calves as well as the males competing for female attention. Tom Conlin is an expert in whale biology and behavior and has been running these trips for over 20 years. The cost is $2995 per person and includes lodging, meals, snorkeling, nightly presentations on whales, etc. Everything is included in the price but your flight to Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic. Check out Witness spectacular surface activity with the option to swim with humpback whales. Discover the magic... for more details about the trip. This is snorkeling only (no scuba) so everyone is invited! If you or anyone you know would be interested in filling these last two spots, let me know as soon as possible. My email is dgebersole@gmail.com.

Thanks -- and hope to see you in the Dominican Republic.

Doug

Attachments

• screen_shot_aa.jpg
    screen_shot_aa.jpg
    8.3 KB · Views: 109
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom