Two Sherwood Angled 300bar DIN Valves (7/8")

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

macado

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
I posted these a while back but forgot I still had then. I have two almost new Sherwood 300bar DIN angled valves with 7/8 threads for sale. They are singles valves only so they can't be used with a manifold.

There were pulled off PST 100s tanks and replaced with a doubles manifold so they've seen almost no usage but can't really call them new.

I'm looking to get $40 each for valve (priced with shipping) or $35 local pickup.

Picture: http://i.imgur.com/mOcvAl.jpg

Hang on to them. I've been in your situation before. At some point I decided to break down the doubles and then had to go hunting for single valves. Since they are in short supply and take up almost no room, I suggest you tuck them away. The peace of mind will be worth more than the $70.

iPhone. iTypo. iApologize.

Hang on to them. I've been in your situation before. At some point I decided to break down the doubles and then had to go hunting for single valves. Since they are in short supply and take up almost no room, I suggest you tuck them away. The peace of mind will be worth more than the $70.

Thanks Ken. I figure if I need to convert then back to singles I can just plug the manifold. Figured I'd post them in case someone is looking for them :)

Thanks Ken. I figure if I need to convert then back to singles I can just plug the manifold. Figured I'd post them in case someone is looking for them :)

Try to find plugs for the manifold first. Depending on what kind of manifold, it's most likely there were never plugs made.

iPhone. iTypo. iApologize.

what Ken said, if it was the Sherwood captured O-ring manifold there were never any caps made, the OMS captured O-rings are impossible to find, and who knows if they will bring it back. Get the plugs first, but I kept mine because I actually really like the offset for singles diving and I have the OMS manifold valves on my 120's...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom