For Sale Two Poseidon regulators

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

stretchthepenn

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
For sale...two Poseidon regulator sets. Odin 2960 first stages + Jetstream second stages, plus reg bag. Both for $421 including USPS Priority Mail shipping.

Both sets are oxygen-clean and work correctly. I was gonna use them for deco regs, but they'd work better down deep, and I already have regs for that. So now I don't need these.

As with any life-support equipment, servicing is suggested, but I had both reg sets serviced in mid-2020 shortly before putting them into a sealed box where they've sat, untouched, since then.

The regulator set with the yellow hose has a standard rubber 40" LP hose, an aftermarket OPV, a Jetstream second stage, and an Odin 2960 DIN 1st stage with four LP ports (the one marked "R" has a higher flow rate and is intended for the 2nd-stage hose) and one standard 7/16" HP port.

The regulator with the black hose has a 48" Poseidon hose with built-in OPV, a Jetstream 2nd stage, and an Odin 2960 DIN 1st stage with four LP ports (the one marked "R" has a higher flow rate and is intended for the 2nd-stage hose) and one older-style 3/8" HP port. I'll throw in an oxygen-cleaned 3/8"-to-7/16" HP adapter with a new o-ring.

2020-12-06 18.52.18.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom