Two LP95s, two Al40s

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

divestoclimb

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I have a pair of Faber LP95s set up as singles, with boots. One tank has an H valve setup, the other is a normal DIN K valve (all 200 bar). First hydro 9/04, last hydro 10/10 (+). Out of VIP. I did have surface rust problems on these after their last hydro but got them tumbled to fix it. Tanks have been kept O2 clean. Asking $125 each.

I also have a pair of aluminum 40s. One is a white Luxfer, first hydro 11/05, last hydro 11/11. The other is a brushed Hy-Mark, only hydro 04/08. These 40s are set up with opposite-handed modular 200-bar DIN valves (intended for sidemount bailout use on a rebreather) and stage rigging. Out of VIP, O2 clean. Asking $130 for the Luxfer and $90 for the Hy-Mark.

I can post pictures if interested. I'd prefer a local deal but if you want a tank shipped I'm sure I can figure that out. I accept PayPal for payment.

---------- Post added May 13th, 2013 at 10:22 PM ----------

By the way these tanks need to get sold quickly. Please at least make an offer if you don't like my prices.

A few hastily taken photos:

DSCN2021.jpgDSCN2022.jpgDSCN2023.jpg

Just sent a PM - I am in Baltimore and interested in one of the Al40s. Are they still available?

I'm moving this weekend and have transferred all of the above tanks to a friend nearby. Please PM jbunag to purchase.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom