Closed Two HP 100s

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have a set of XS Scuba Faber HDG HP100s doubles. Highland bands, XS Scuba valves and manifold. Include boots and modular port plugs. Manufactured 11/16 and current VIP. Currently filled with 32% $750
I live south of Atlanta.

OK, I'll price shipping for 2.

I have a set of XS Scuba Faber HDG HP100s doubles. Highland bands, XS Scuba valves and manifold. Include boots and modular port plugs. Manufactured 11/16 and current VIP. Currently filled with 32% $750
I live south of Atlanta.

I'm going to be using them for sidemount, so I don't need the bands or manifold. Would you be interested in keeping those & giving me a new quote?

I'm going to be using them for sidemount, so I don't need the bands or manifold. Would you be interested in keeping those & giving me a new quote?

The best I can do is match Dive Gear Express, except with the XS Scuba Modular valves. $698 each.
At that price you can get a newer cylinder manufactured date...at the extra expense of shipping (~$100)...so I don't think it is much of a bargain and you can probably get a better deal than what I can offer.

The best I can do is match Dive Gear Express, except with the XS Scuba Modular valves. $698 each.
At that price you can get a newer cylinder manufactured date...at the extra expense of shipping (~$100)...so I don't think it is much of a bargain and you can probably get a better deal than what I can offer.

I appreciate your offer, but think I will pass for right now. Thanks though!

Delivered 570 for the pair. I can send pictures later if you are interested.

I appreciate your offer, but think I will pass for right now. Thanks though!
That should be $698 for the pair...not each. But I think you understood that was the case.

We can ship today or Friday. My wife is leaving town for a few days.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom