Two Faber HP 100 Tanks

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

pwl4476

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I'm ready to part with two Faber HP 100 tanks. The date of the first hydro is 2000. The second in 2005 has a bit over one year remaining. The tanks have a fresh O2 cleaning and vis from Amigos, done at the beginning of this month. Not one spec of dirt or corrosion inside. They have Thermo 200 bar Pro din valves (and the yoke inserts) that are 6 months old (or less). There's barely a scratch on them and the black plastic boots come with them. They honestly were previously owned by a lady from Jacksonville (she was little, but not old.)

I'm likely to drive down to High Springs and/or Marianna around mid-September and can meet there or on the way from Kansas City. Or the tanks can be picked up in the Kansas City area (we can meet somewhere within an hour of KC). Or I can ship them.

I'd like to get back the $500 that I have invested in them, but I'm open to offers if that's too much.

I'm willing to sell them separately as well.

Thanks,

Paul

Last edited:
In response to a request, here's a picture of one of the tanks and the dimensions of both. Both tanks are identical in appearance.

The valves are about 3" in length when installed and the tanks are about 24" in length, so the total is a shade over 27" from top to bottom.

Attachments

• 015.JPG
    015.JPG
    195.7 KB · Views: 309
tank looks nice, im surprised your cave ins allows (allowed) you to use those clips ....

Marine snap clips are allot more common than I'd expect among the side mount crowd...

Nothing solid so I'll lower the asking price to $450 for the pair with valves, $400 without valves. Will sell individually as well.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom