Two Canon A570IS, Canon and Ikelite sets for sale

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I think the Ikelite set is now spoken for. No worries, the Canon set is just as nice, cherry mint, and has the Inon AD lens adapter for wide angle, fisheye and macro lenses and the Inon tray. Optical connectors for Inon strobes included.

N

Last edited:
Yep, the Ikelite is spoken for. Now, we need to work out the Mother's day communication and ship...

Yeah, I think so too, about $500 worth of pieces for $300ish. The Canon housing set which is not spoken for - yet - has what is really a new camera, only shot a few photos with it to make sure it was functional when I bought it new. I have three sets, lol, the one I am selling now here is the best. I am keeping the third set that is more used for myself.

There is also included a scuba hand lanyard and a nice camera carry case for the camera.

DSCF0014.jpg

BTW, the Inon lens adapter kit shown installed on the DC12 housing slips off, yes, it is removable.

N

I believe the Canon outfit is now gone also, if not I will edit. Thanks. Hope folks enjoy their new cameras.

James

Well, sad to say, both are sold I think :(. N

Mail just arrived!

I just opened everything and... I am stoked!

The camera and housing are in "like new" condition!

The Inon Clear System shield will work perfectly with my SeaLife digital strobes, my 67mm wet lenses screw right onto the housing and the "stop glare" measures will only add to the system's performance!

Everything was exactly as stated. The batteries went right into the camera and it started right up. I popped in a 2 GB card and the first shot was fantastic (definitely want a SDHC card though)

Thanks James,
Jim

I tell people all the time, I don't got no junk, even the stuff I sell is perfect.

I would never try to clear house by selling unworkable junk to people.

So, I am glad you are stoked, check those O rings over, lube them per the manual with the Ikelite grease making sure there is no lints, fuzz, hair etc and go take some pics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You might charge those batteries also.

N

Well, sad to say, both are sold I think :(. N

Nem, the question folks really want answered is, what new toy are you thinking about applying the proceeds of this sale towards??? Maybe a G11/Patima or an slr setup???:eyebrow:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom