Two Brand New BC's w/Atomic SS1's. Never used.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

wellspun

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I have two brand new BC's for sale, both with Atomic SS1 SS's. These were purchased at Scuba Schools of America, and I think they have them custom made through their stores. They seem very similar to the Zeagle Integrated BC's I used to purchase through them years ago. They're both size Med, and usused.
The name tags can be changed to be plain or have a different name embroidered. I had it done to mine, and I believe it was $25.00.

Looking to get $200 each, OBO. Thanks, Doug

View attachment 95359 View attachment 95360 View attachment 95361

Last edited by a moderator:
(Also your pictures are not showing, and the link is busted.)

Hmmm...can't fix it either. Try re-doing them with a hard return between the images.

Lets try again with the pics.

DSC_1002.jpgDSC_0999.jpgDSC_0997.jpg

Hey guys......I know Doug doesn't have alot of seller feedback on the forum yet, but I bought the Interspiro FFM's from him and can tell you his word is good as gold. His shipping was rocket-fast, and the product was even better than represented. THANK YOU Doug.......so many could take a lesson from you!:)

If you still have the Men's medium B C I will buy it from you, assuming it is as pictured with everything included!!!
I can be contacted at 602-397-4797. Kevin. Thanks, Wellspun. Dragonfly01.

Back
Top Bottom