Twin Lakes

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dwwest101

Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I need to do an equipt check out before I go to Coz in July. I have never been to Twin Lakes and thought that may be a good place. Would anyone be interested in a dive on Saturday?

We're usually there every weekend but with all the rain we've had this week, we've decided not to go this weekend. I'm sure there'll be someone there you can dive with.

Hey there dwwest101+&*_#@$??? Anyway...I`m usualy out there on sat and sun. working.I highly suggest that you put it off till next weekend due to all the rain.Viz will be very low tommorrow.If It dosen`t rain anymore,sun will work better.and if so I`ll be out there around 2pm.Just ask if I`m there and Mike or Cherie will point the way. HI YA MAW!!

T.P.H.:
Hey there dwwest101+&*_#@$??? Anyway...I`m usualy out there on sat and sun. working.I highly suggest that you put it off till next weekend due to all the rain.Viz will be very low tommorrow.If It dosen`t rain anymore,sun will work better.and if so I`ll be out there around 2pm.Just ask if I`m there and Mike or Cherie will point the way. HI YA MAW!!
I was thinking about waiting after all this rain. If it dont stop we may get some of that underpass diving. Seriously I have had my reg inspected and overhauled and got a new comp. I would like to check it out before we leave for Coz on the 5th. Besides I would like to hook up with some local divers and get more time under water. Thanks TPH.

We've got some ditch diving opportunities in front of our house! Viz is horrible but there's a good current that should give you some practice for Coz! :D

Hopefully thing will clear up by next weekend.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom