Twin Lakes this weekend

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Diver Doug

Registered
Reaction score
Will anybody be down at the Lakes this weekend? I think I might be able to make it down there on Saturday morning.

I was planning on going to twin lakes this saturday to try out my new equipment if it doesn't rain. I will be there for 8:30 a.m. I heard if it rain, it's going to be in the afternoon. My name is Steven, hope to see you there.

Steven...

I got your private message and have asked Dee to get with you since she is in your part of the world.

Thought I led you know so you don't think I was ignoring you.

Originally posted by Steven
I was planning on going to tiwn lakes this saturday to try out my new equipment if it doesn't rain. I will be there for 8:30 a.m. I heard if it rain, it's going to be in the afternoon. My name is Steven, hope to see you there.

Steven...sent you a PM about Twin Lakes. We plan to be there Sat. if the weather clears up. Right now at 6:30pm we're having a huge thunderstorm and rain! So I know the vis will be down some.

If it clears we'll see ya'll there

Back
Top Bottom