Twin Lakes for July 4

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Cave Diver

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
Anyone planning on being at Twin Lakes for July 4th? If so what time? I elected to work, but chances are good I will only stay half a day or so. If that happens I am thinking of driving up to TL which should put me getting there around 3-4 p.m. Just curious as to whether there will be anyone else there. BTW, I asked this once and never saw a response, but what is TL's position on solo diving? I'm still working out some of my trim issues and thought I might just play around in the shallow, but would hate to compromise anyone else's dive while I am working on adjustments etc. I originally intended to do it in the pool tonite, but didnt feel up to going.

Look forward to seein ya'll there.

Dive often, dive safe.

John

We'll be there sometime tomorrow but I say how long we'll stay.

There's really no policy that I know of for solo diving. I would think as long as you told someone your dive plan so we'd notice if you didn't return it would be your decision. I mean...we need to know when it's safe to split up your gear! :D

I have to work tomorrow and Saturday, so to all swampers that have so much fun at the TSDT Twin Lakes dive days.............. If yer ears are burning, it's just the sun, think nuthin of it! :mean: Have fun and I'll see ya next go round.

Originally posted by Dee
I mean...we need to know when it's safe to split up your gear! :D

You just gotta assume the notes on it... lol.

for solo diving as Dee mentioned.The park is open thru the week Mon-Fri 4pm - 8pm for diving.If your interested on night diving just give them a call in advance to let them know when to expect you.
I`ll be there this am from 9am till I use up both tanks...(yes,I finally bought a second tank)as I`m meeting a friend that I haven`t seen (or dove with) in a long time.

Dee....I got dibs on the dive comp and B/P Wing.!:D

Cool! If I leave work in time then I will head in your direction. You know what my truck looks like now, so if you see it, stop and say hello.

Dive often, dive safe

John

Back
Top Bottom