Twin Lakes - 10/30 or 10/31?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

eeg0323

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Anyone thinking about TL this wweekend? I am starting DM course this week and might go and just sit on the platform to practice skills unless I go to Blue Lagoon as the DM instuctor has an OW class up there this weekend. Will have to see.

Dee know you said you and Beast would be heading off on a road trip. Have fun. BTW, Mike at Sport Divers said to tell you that he would be at Lake Travis with an AOW class if you wanted to stop by.

NDH - doubt that you will be there as I am sure you must be covered in Calimine lotion by now. That has to suck, but at least you did get in 31 great dives in Roatan.

egg0323 We might head to twin lakes to help with a rescue class but haven't decided. The Doctor cleared me to go back to work so I'll take it that I'm cleared to dive. It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be but thank god for benadryl.

I would be up for Sunday. Most of way thru DM class but havent done anything lately on it. Could use some platform practice. Got to get back in the mode to finish the class. Still need to do map+emergency plan. Let me know what time works.

Sorry guys we won't be their. We decided to head to central tx to look at a lake lot. Ya'll have fun.

I'll be there probably Sunday morning about 9. I'm usually at the 2nd set of stairs. My elderly Mom in Law is usally with me so I don't use Swampers Point. I want her where people can see her just in case while I'm under.

Ended up planning on going to Blue Lagoon for the weekend as part of my DM training. Have fun leiserom and jstuart1.

kman458 the lake is up in College Station. We are looking for somewhere to retire later in life that we can pay for now.

We ended up at the lake this morning after all. Water temps were 79-80º and viz was 3-4ft. The water level is the lowest I've seen it since we started going there. It was nice to find the water still so warm. Last year at Holloween it was 70º. Looks like I might get a few more weeks .....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom