Twin Lakes 04/09

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Toecutter

Reaction score
I took off early from work with a buddy and we jumped in at TT to feed the need. Vis around 10' and temp at 51' was 69F. I was told that the fill station was operational but I do not know if it is safe to fill up there. I would appreciate any advice on this point.

Toecutter:
I took off early from work with a buddy and we jumped in at TT to feed the need. Vis around 10' and temp at 51' was 69F. I was told that the fill station was operational but I do not know if it is safe to fill up there. I would appreciate any advice on this point.

It's perfectly safe to get airfills at TL. We've been using it since it was installed. It's a brand new Bauer compressor. The problem has been a personnel problem...not enough folks knew how to fill tanks. I'm glad to see Mike got that covered.

we'll definately be there next weekend.

Dee:
It's perfectly safe to get airfills at TL. We've been using it since it was installed. It's a brand new Bauer compressor. The problem has been a personnel problem...not enough folks knew how to fill tanks. I'm glad to see Mike got that covered.

we'll definately be there next weekend.

Thanks for the info Dee. I will use their fill station the next chance I get. Maybe I will see you there next weekend. I have a new tank and mask that I will need to check out.

Glad to see it getting warmer. Might make it out again this week.

regards,

Back
Top Bottom