Twin Jets

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm sure it's less than what I paid. My yellows were $189

generally, i support the local dive shop theory for things such as regs, computers etc. Things will may need repair or service. But fins? Why pay $75 than I can get them from leisure Pro much cheaper. By thye way, i paid 115 for my twin jets at LP a year or 2 ago.
Just my opinion

$189 is the MSRP for Twin Jets. Because of their dealer agreement with ScubaPro, authorized dealers cannot sell them for less than 10% off.

Are these for you, or for your li'l Aggie?
LeisuerPro price is $80 right now, but they are out of stock. If they are for your li'l Aggie who is taking scuba for a PE (KINE) credit, there are many more reasonably priced fins that will get them there and back just fine.

Either way, I'd go to LeisurePro.com, ScubaToys.com, Scuba.com, etc. to get them.

Gig'em!

No they are for me. My "little" Aggie is going to Iraq in a few weeks. I found some the other day in Hong Kong for $134 US. I am trying figure out what type of fin I really want or need right now.

God speed there and back for your L'il Aggie.

$170 for mine at the LDS about a month ago.

$180 for me..baught them last month..

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom