Twin brackets

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

micklock

Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
2 1/2" x 1/4" x 3' aluminum 20$, new blade for sawsall 2.50$, can of black paint 1$ neighbor who can weld beer cans together priceless.

bracket.jpg

bracket2.jpg

bracket3.jpg

Can u show me pictures when your brackets are attached to the b/p?

thx

Nice bit of engineering. Does it hold the tanks well enough to use a manifold, or are you using 2 individual first stages, one per tank?

Nice bit of engineering. Does it hold the tanks well enough to use a manifold, or are you using 2 individual first stages, one per tank?

I use them with independent tanks and regs. I know people who use similar brackets with a manifold but I think if your using a manifold you should just use ss bands since the main reason for using these brackets with independent tanks is it's easy to take them apart. Makes taking them to get filled, hauling them around and changing empty tanks for full ones alot easier. I sometimes even use different size tanks at the sametime, any two tanks you got will work. I do have some pads for the straps but not much room for them, if I soak the straps for a least 20 min or change tanks right after a dive before the straps dry out they don't slip.

Back
Top Bottom