TUSA X-Pert Zoom Fins full foot vs. strap

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Cactus

New
Reaction score
I am finding incredible deals ($35)on E-Bay on the full-foot version of the Zoom fins. Can anyone tell me why they are so much less than the strapped version?

It is all a case of taste I guess. I own a pair of open foot Tusa Zooms and I really dont like them at all. They are weak in current. I much prefer my Mares Avantis.

But if they work for someone else then fine. I would just say if you have a chance to try them out if current first......do it.
rich

I agree that in currents (depending on the strength we're talking about) they may not be adaquate. However, diving here in South East Asia, where there is very little current at most sites, they're a dream.

I love mine, even in currents. I have the open pocket ones. I like them because I do a lot of shore diving, and like wearing the booties across the hot sand and sharp shells and rocks.

probably because there isn't much of a market for full foots.

Back
Top Bottom