TUSA Talis

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

kebosatu

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Dear All,

I just came across with Tusa Talis dive computer, thinking of getting it since the price looks a great deal. But I'm having problem finding reviews for this particular brand/model....

Anyone here can comment on this model? Like...

- Physical size?
- Reliability?
- Quality?
- anything else

Really appreciate your feedback.

Thanks and best regards,
Kebo

A buddy of mine just bought one. TUSA rep says it's a new version of an older model. But it's far too new to be able to pick the brains of other users.

A buddy of mine just bought one. TUSA rep says it's a new version of an older model. But it's far too new to be able to pick the brains of other users.
Hi Fire,

Thanks for the reply. It seems not many users of this dive comp yet...

How's your friend feeling abt this? Any complain so far? (accuracy?, Reliability?, etc)

Regards,
Kebo

He just bought it a couple days ago. Hasn't even had a chance to get it wet yet, so no opinion so far.

He just bought it a couple days ago. Hasn't even had a chance to get it wet yet, so no opinion so far.
Hi Fire, Thanks for the update. Appreciate that.

I kinda like the design of this dive computer compared to Oceanic. And price wise also good. The reasons I considering it.

Hi Fire, Thanks for the update. Appreciate that.

I kinda like the design of this dive computer compared to Oceanic. And price wise also good. The reasons I considering it.

This thread is a few months old and you may have already made your decision. For what it's worth, I came across the description of the Tusa Talis on this website, which got me interested in it. I ended up finding it online for about $330 shipped, and thought I would give it a try. I'm going diving in a little over a week, and could give you my thoughts when I come back (assuming it gets delivered before I leave – I'd be pretty bummed otherwise). That being said, it's my first dive computer, so I'd be comparing it to the Suunto Zoops I've rented in the past.

Within a similar price range, you might also consider the Mares Smart, which seems to get very good reviews. I just didn't want to spend $400+ on a thing I won't use all that often.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom