Tusa Platina Plus SF-5XT Tech HBK Fins

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

5.4 crimper

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I have been using SP jet fins and Apollo bio fins. Both are very good for specific kicking. Problem being when I want to kick long distances with my Jets it can be a bit not so fun. The bio fins are awsome for this but crappy for other uses that the jet are good for. I won't elaborate because I know you divers know what I mean. So I am looking for a one fin does it all. I don't expect any fin to be the best at all aspects but just good all around and good power for currents and heavy loads and comfy foot pocket. Enter the thought of The tech sf-5xt hbk Platina fin from Tusa. I have never been let down with this company so i wonder what these fins offer. I wish I could fin a store that stocked them too even see. I would appreciate any input or reviews. Thanks!!!

I have a set and I really like them. I would describe them as very responsive and very good for maneuvering. They are very stiff and I doubt you can over kick them. On the other hand if you get too vigorous they can cause cramps.

Back
Top Bottom