Turtle Reef Grand Cayman

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dive ladder

Registered
Reaction score
I just heard that Dive Tec got booted out of their Turtle Reef location. Has anyone heard if the shop there will re-open.I hate to hear that. It was a great shore dive..

I spoke with Nancy Easterbrook of Dive Tech a couple of weeks ago at Tek Week at Grand Cayman. Their lease expired and they have moved out. Dive Tech still has the Cobalt Coast location and will be opening a new location at Lighthouse Point with a dive shop, restaurant, and condos. Rumor has it there will be a new dive operator at Turtle Reef. You can't dive there yet, though, as Dive Tech took their ladder.

Turtle reef is open and diveable.
Sundivers have taken over and installed a great new ladder which is much easier to use.
They have been very busy repairing the shop and dive prep areas so don't worry, everything seems to be running very smoothly.

CJ

Back
Top Bottom