Turtle Fin pocket sizing

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jimmer

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hello, I am looking to purchase a set of XS Scuba Turtle fins, and would like some assistance figuring out what size to order. I tried on a set of OMS Slipstreams in XXL and they seemed to have a nice fit over my drysuit boots. Do you have any idea which size Turtle fin will be close to this size?

Thanks,
Jim

Hi Jim:
I'm sorry, I am not familiar with Slipstream sizing. Maybe one of our dealers that stock both OMS and XS will pipe in.

Hello, I am looking to purchase a set of XS Scuba Turtle fins, and would like some assistance figuring out what size to order. I tried on a set of OMS Slipstreams in XXL and they seemed to have a nice fit over my drysuit boots. Do you have any idea which size Turtle fin will be close to this size?

Thanks,
Jim

Thanks,
Jim

OMS Splitstream XXL = XS Scuba Turtle XXXL
OMS Splitsream XL = XS Scuba Turtle XXL

OMS = Same size than Scubapro JetFin
John.

Hi!

I use neoprene boots, size [UK10] / [US10 1/2] for my wet suit and size [UK11] / [US 11 1/2] for my dry suit.

I also use Scubapro Jet Fins XL and XXL.

The SP JF XL is narrow for [UK10] / [US10 1/2] boots and can't even get in with the [UK11] / [US 11 1/2].

The SP JF XXL is very wide for [UK10] / [US10 1/2] boots and wider than perfect fit with the [UK11] / [US 11 1/2].

Do you think that Turtle Fins could fit better ?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom