Turning off the "MIX 2" value

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cutty

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Can anyone walk me through getting the MIX 2 to show no value on my N2ition? The manual can get me to give a value but not get rid of it. I don't want to leave it at 21% as a default. Thanks for any help

Cutty,

If I am not mistaken the Mix 2 and Mix 3 reset automatically to --- after 12 hours and Mix 1 will default back to Air. I don't believe there is any way to hard code a % in the mixes but I could be wrong.

Eddie

Can anyone walk me through getting the MIX 2 to show no value on my N2ition? The manual can get me to give a value but not get rid of it. I don't want to leave it at 21% as a default. Thanks for any help
Check the manual it explains it all. I don't have a copy of mine around right now so DO NOT rely on what I wrote below.

(From memory) once it has reset itself mix one will be air as well as M2 & M3. However, if you go to a dive it will not let you use M2 or M3. You need to manually add them before your dive.

If you set M1 to anything different than "air" (21% is different to the word air) then the computer will default, after your dive, to 100%N2 and 100% O2 and give you the bells and whistles if you attempt a dive unless you manually reset it for the next dive. If you wait past midnight then it will reset itself.

If you set M2 to 21% it is the safest path for the deco algorythm and is the minimum mix. Check the specifications m1 (21-50) m2 & 3 (21-99%)

D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom