Turneffe Atoll Trip

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

swimbody

Caribbean Connoisseur
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
DO I sign up for a day trip to dive Turneffe Atoll ? It sounds incredible! I will be staying on the southern end of Ambergris. Suggestions for who to go with, cost, duration, etc? Is it possible from AC?

I have been to Turneffe Atoll three times and enjoyed the two tank dives very much. Dove with Hugh Parkey's Dive shop all three times, the last time being in 2015, but do not remember the cost. I have not been to Ambergris so I do not know how Turneffe Atoll compares to diving around Amergris. A lot of folks on this site should be able to give you a comparison, but I would not hesitate to go back to Turneffe Atoll next time in Belize.

I would advise diving locally before jumping on a Turneffe trip. You will enjoy the dives more with yourself and your gear tuned up. The Turneffe sells for 230. plus 12.5 sales tax and is a three dive day, no park fee. A Two-Tank dive trip on the local Barrier Reef costs 80.usd plus tax, no park fee.

Back
Top Bottom