Turn Your TV On!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

This was one of the best episodes of Deep Sea Detectives I've seen. There was more about diving with less of the corny drama that we have complained about in the past.

While I'm not particularly interested in cave diving--there was some beautiful scenery.

I agree with you jbd. The cave think usually freaks me out just watching it, not this time. It looked very cool down there, I was expecting it to be a tighter fit. They did a great job.

Do you know the name of the espisode with the cenotes (we dove some last dive!) I would love to see it. Also, anyone know if you can get these episodes on DVD or anything ( I realize I missed the on air time!) Thanks

skeet:
The History Channel has Deep Sea Detectives on right now, and the Science Channel has a show called UnderWorld on; lots of diving going on!

We don't seem to get this on Discovery Europe - any chance someone could put some episodes on Bittorrent?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom