Turks Dive Operations

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Virt

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I'm leaving for a cruise in early December to Nassau and Grand Turks. I had a great experience with Stuart Cove in Nassau. Can anyone give me the name of a reputible dive operation on Grand Turk that can provide good service and perhaps transpotation to the cruise ships. Carnival. Thanks

Welcome to :sblogo:
:wave-smil :wave-smil
:chicken:

Howdy and welcome to SB!

I see they got you moved to a better forum for answers. :thumb:

It does help with discussions if you complete your Profile. And it's even more fun when you load an Avatar (personal pic for each post) and a Profile pic. See UserCP to access these if you'd like to...? :wink:

If you haven't yet, click Forums above and start going thru the list - looking for those of interest to you, especially your local dive club. Click the link in my Sig below to PM me if I can help you around here..

:cowboy: don

ON Grand Turk you will have the choice of Oasis which does the Cruise ship dives by default, Blue Water Divers run by Mitch Rollins and Sea-Eye Diving run by Cecil Ingram. I suggest either use Oasis, or, if yhou want to go where the Pod people aren't, Blue Water Divers.

Mike

We dove with Blue Water Divers when we took the Carnival cruise to Grand Turk. We had to fax our credit card ahead of time to reserve our places on the dive boat. They don't pick up divers at the port, we had to take a taxi. Between the long distance fax call and the taxi, we saved very little over the cost of Carnival's shore excursion.
Blue Water's dive boat was small. We went out with only 4 divers and the dive master.

Back
Top Bottom