Turks & Caicos SNORKELING

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

club med i believe is around there..

its a pretty deserted island.. not much there, but i'd search around because im sure you can find somet hing good thats cheap and affordable and still will give u a good time

SoCalOffshore:
I am looking into a family vacation with diving. How was the diving at Beaches? Did they provide high quality dives or cater more to newbies? I dont want to go unless they offer high quality advanced dives vs. basic shallow dive site. thanks.
i got certified at beaches, and it was great.. there are many skilled divers there, and since its an all inclusive resort, u can dive unlimited for the whole week.. it is right on the wall so im sure deep dives could be arranged. of course every resort is going to house newbies, but its good in a way because it keeps the society up. Anyways, i have been to beaches 3 times, and dove all 3 times there and i really enjoyed it, they offer good equipment too

bikeflip22:
i got certified at beaches, and it was great.. there are many skilled divers there, and since its an all inclusive resort, u can dive unlimited for the whole week.. it is right on the wall so im sure deep dives could be arranged. of course every resort is going to house newbies, but its good in a way because it keeps the society up. Anyways, i have been to beaches 3 times, and dove all 3 times there and i really enjoyed it, they offer good equipment too
Just to be accurate, Beaches in Provo is not on the wall. And it's not unlimited diving included it's 2 per day.

Provo

Anybody tried snorkeling around the Provo marine station? What's that like?

There's also an uninhabited island at the far end of Grace Bay... you can get a water taxi to take you back and forth. There's a *fantastic* elkhorn coral formation that was still in good shape last time I was there, and a lot of sea life.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom