Turks and Caicos on Aggressor II liveaboard

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I read on a TCI website that tourists are advised to exchange money before coming to the islands. I have no idea where do to this. What have you done about money exchange?
If you are on a Live Aboard, you can pay for pretty much everything (settle your bill, pay for NITROX etc) with your credit card. As for the tip, I am quite sure that they will not refuse USD cash.

In general, the USD is the normal currency in the TCI.

I read on a TCI website that tourists are advised to exchange money before coming to the islands. I have no idea where do to this. What have you done about money exchange?

The $US is still listed as the official currency so that comment is probably intended for those who may be thinking bringing their home currency - ie $Canadian - and changing it as needed. On this point, open info indicates that you can only change money at banks which is probably not convenient.

Any tips on how much cash to bring? Thanks!

Depends on how much time you’re going to spend on the islands. For the boat itself, just bring enough for a tip.

Back
Top Bottom