Turks and Caicos Live Aboard - Space Available!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

muzicgirl

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hi there!
We are going to Turks and Caicos for a week the end of February with out dive shop- Empire Divers from New York City. We havea couple of spaces left. The trip is all inclusive including airport transfers. You handle the airfare, which was about $400 round trip, non stop from JFK.

Price is $2295 aboard Explorer Ventures. It's great for non-divers as well.

Send me a PM if interested! We'd love some more company!-M

the page you were looking at lists prices and also states this:

AUSTRALIABAHAMAS The Diving Bahamas Links Reservations FAQ Itinerary Vessel Layout Tour Option Forms Pricing The Boat Testimonials Photo Gallery GALAPAGOS The Diving Galapagos Links Reservations FAQ Itinerary Vessel Layout Tour options Forms Trip reports Pricing The Boat Photo Gallery SABA/ST. KITTS The Diving Saba/St. Kitts Links Reservations FAQ Itinerary Vessel Layout Tour options Forms Trip reports Pricing The Boat Testimonials Photo Gallery TURKS & CAICOS The Diving Turks & Caicos Links Reservations FAQ Itinerary Vessel Layout Forms Pricing The Boat Testimonials Photo Gallery

vessel specs itineraries packages galleries

Packages
Caribbean and Galapagos Trip pricing (pdf version)
Rental gear pricing (pdf version)
Compare all our destinations
Turks & Caicos - Providencials, Turks & Caicos Islands

VIP stateroom
queen bed, desk and chair, dresser, hanging closet, wardrobe, large window, TV, private ensuite bathroom and shower (stateroom 1 &2)
$2,295 (February 1 through August 31)
$2,095 (September 1 through January 31)

Main deck stateroom
twin or queen bed, desk and chair, dresser, hanging closet, wardrobe, large window(s), TV, private ensuite bathroom and shower (stateroom 3-7)
$2,095 (February 1 through August 31)
$1,895 (September 1 through January 31)

Lower deck stateroom
twin beds, dresser, hanging closet, port lights, TV, private ensuite bathroom and shower (stateroom 8-10)
$1,895 (February 1 through August 31)
$1,695 (September 1 through January 31)

Packages Include:

7 nights/8 days aboard vessel
3 meals daily, plus between-dive snacks
5 dives daily
Use of tanks, weights and belts
All alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages
Port and Immigration Fees
Packages Do Not Include:
Airport transfers
Friday evening dinner
Rental, instruction and retail charges
Crew gratuities
Trip Cancellation Insurance
Departure taxes
Port taxes
Temporary Fuel Surcharge
Nitrox

The price I quoted includes airport transfers, fuel surcharges,and port taxes.

Sorry muzicgirl. I was just asking a question about the trip that you were posting. I am aware of what the page said....I linked it so that you would know where my question was stemming from. Nothing accusatory involved, just curiousity. I assume it is for the standard 7/8 nights/days but what kind of room is it (this way people can identify the amenities)?

It's one of the main state rooms - not a vip and not a bunkbed

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom