Turks and Caicos diving - anyone?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ZsofiKa

New
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hello people, I was wondering if anyone could help with suggestions on which diveshop to go with and where to stay on Turks and Caicos for a few days in the end of March? I am Zsofi, new to ScubaBoard - looking forward to all suggestions...... :)

The only experience I have there is staying and diving with Beaches Resort. They have everything you need right there and the boat leaves from their dock. They have a 2 tank dive trip in the morning, another in the afternoon and if I remember correctly they do an occasional night dive as well. The reefs there are in great shape and the dive staff at the resort is very professional.

What island are you staying at? Provo? Salt Cay? Grand Turk?
I'd guess Provo...

Some of the best diving that I've done there was with Caicos Adventures or Provo Turtle Divers,
but enjoyed Adventures the best.

Have a great trip!

Just got back last week. I did 2 weeks of diving with Provo Turtle Divers. Great operation just west of the Grace Bay tourist area in Turtle Cove. Fabulous wall dives!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom