Turks and Caicos Dive Operator

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks very much guys, that's super helpful! I was playing YouTube T&C dive videos on the TV to get in the spirit today. I'll be in the water next Monday!

So I completed my OW this past Monday with Dive Provo. It went really smoothly, I was with two others and they were very competent, so it was very pleasant!
The moment we descended on our first dive at French Cay a big Eagle Ray flew by.... We saw two others on that dive! And that was it for the big critters (so far).

Yesterday I went back down as part of my ten-year old's Discover Scuba Dive. She was terrific as was the DP instructor. We hovered over the wall and she came up from both dives eager for more and comparing fish sightings with Jon. Looks like I have a dive buddy for life! She wants to get certified ASAP!

While we were diving my wife and other daughter went to Smith's Reef and spotted an Eagle Ray! You just never know what you'll find here.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom