Tuesday's Photo ~ Freshwater

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

This would have been a good shot if I had a better camera and a strobe :( (getting a new cam and a strobe this week though)

P9030067.jpg

P9030091.jpg

A few more taken in Crystal River in Feb.

Chris....I don't use a strobe in our local lake. The viz is just to bad most of the time. It helps that most of our fish can be found in shallow water. I do use the internal flash a bit but not alot.

mwpowell....what kind of bass?

Dee once bubbled...
Chris....I don't use a strobe in our local lake. The viz is just to bad most of the time. It helps that most of our fish can be found in shallow water. I do use the internal flash a bit but not alot.

Well damn maybe I just suck lol Too bad our fish like the darker parts of the quarry

You take great pictures and hopefully once I get a little better equipment mine will turn out better. A guy I know is an excellent photographer and I am going to drag him out to the quarry with me one of these days to give me a few pointers.

http://www.louisvilledivecenter.com/images/RexOwen/Indo_02.jpg
One of his shots

Thanks for the compliment but the basic differences our my pictures and yours is patience. You have to get close. Perch are very curious fish. If you'll just settle in one spot, they'll soon come out of hiding to check you out. And if your are like ours, they'll soon be swarming you to the point you're shooing them away from the lens in order to get a picture.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom