Tuesday's (2/17) Maui pics

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Gilligan

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
Saddle Wrasse (Adult)
Manual Mode, F6.3 Macro, 1/80, D-180
021704a.jpg

Devil Scorpionfish
Manual Mode, F6.3 Macro, 1/80, D-180
021704b.jpg

Big-Scale Soldierfish
Manual Mode, F6.3 Macro, 1/60, D-180, WAL
021704c.jpg

Superb!!!

You and Leesa are mostly responsible for me getting excited again...only 46 days until Roatan. There'll be new stuff for the daily post instead of the boring same old thing!

Dee:
Superb!!!

You and Leesa are mostly responsible for me getting excited again...only 46 days until Roatan. There'll be new stuff for the daily post instead of the boring same old thing!
:bounce: Glad to be of service!

You need to go again! What about April, 2005??? :D

Actually I am thinking about someplace in the Pacific Rim later this year.
San Diego owes me, and other retirees, a chunk of money for an annual retirement adjustment resulting from a class action lawsuit a few years back.
They haven't paid it for two years in a row. This will be the third year and rumor control says they will pay all 3 years this year.
I smell a dive trip.

Awesome pics!!! Hoping to get up close and personal on our next cozumel trip like you do with your pics! Keep'em coming!!! :bounce:

Great pictures!

I might be headed somewhere tropical for spring break. Things are still up in the air cause I can't find decent airfare. Makes me excited to take my new C5050 setup out.

Gilligan:
Actually I am thinking about someplace in the Pacific Rim later this year.
San Diego owes me, and other retirees, a chunk of money for an annual retirement adjustment resulting from a class action lawsuit a few years back.
They haven't paid it for two years in a row. This will be the third year and rumor control says they will pay all 3 years this year.
I smell a dive trip.

Very Cool! As a retired LEO's wife, I know it's well deserved. I'll keep my fingers crossed for ya!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom