Tuesday's (12/30) Maui dive photo

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I like the colors your getting with the Inon. Warm without over doing it.

Thanks Gilligan, it is a good shot.

great shot Gilligan, I might take a look at your website at those pics taken without a strobe as I don't have one myself yet.

Gilligan:
Yes, I used my new Inon D-180 strobe on this pic. I forgot to put that with the info.
I'm still not used to having a strobe.
I shot this pic at the last minute and had the strobe aimed a little low. I think this fish was about 12 to 14 inches long. I cropped the pic. Only got one shot off and the critter took off.
I am noticing that the strobe brings out much better and more natural colors in the fish. One of the first things I noticed with the strobe is that the sand in the photos is more natural looking.

IMHO, as good as your shots were before the strobe, they have been remarkable since. As you mentioned the colors of the sand and the critters is amazing.

Keep up the great work, a lot of us here in snow country are living vicariously through your daily posts.

Thank you,

SterlingDiver

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom