Tuesday Sept 29th night dive

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

StuartT

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Planning on 2 dives on Tuesday night at Porteau. Leaving Abbotsford at 4 so meet around 5:30 at Potreau for first dive then do the night dive after. Anyone interested feel free to join in. Silver 4 runner (me) and burgandy durango(todd)

98% likely I'll be there. I will be very impressed if you can make it from Abbotsford to Porteau in 1.5 hours during the rush.

Hmmm, I'm still here, so I guess I didn't make it out diving today. :(

How was the dive?
Dives were great. First dive 6:15-7:15 started at the Nakaya found 2 big and 1 baby octopus on the way to the Granthall. Second Dive 8:35-9:35 Started at the Granthall and worked our way around the shallower wrecks. Saw my first dogfish it made a few passes or there was more than 1. Found 2 or 3 octopuses too!!!

98% likely I'll be there. I will be very impressed if you can make it from Abbotsford to Porteau in 1.5 hours during the rush.
Made it to Porteau at 5:15!!! Great weather too!! Could have water skied on the water, super calm and clear. Had 2 great dives

Back
Top Bottom