Tuesday or Thursday Monterey Dives this week? 14 and/or 16 May?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Kimgglenn

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Am looking for a dive buddy for shore dives this week Tuesday and/or Thursday if anyone is interested. I'm happy to be introduced to a new site, or to dive any of the sites I've already dove. Pt Lobos usually doesn't need reservations in advance during the week. Monastery Beach has been pretty calm recently (this is an advanced site). Carmel River from Carmel State Beach was nice yesterday. San Carlos Beach (Breakwater) has been pretty poor visibility, but some very cool nudibranchs to see along with sea hares.

I live in Silver Creek area of San Jose and happy to share my Prius with one or two other divers.

Post a reply here so others know what plans may develop (or not, as the case may be). I know this is short notice.

-Kim

There's a chance I could break free to go out on Thursday, if you're still interested. What I'd really like to do would be to take a couple of 100's with nitrox and go out to the end of Beto's Reef. Second dive could be Rock Garden or maybe even the Sisters. It's been a while since I've been out there and even longer since I did it in conditions like we're having right now. The reports I got yesterday were 60' visibility on the wall at N. Monastery. Let me know if you're interested in Thursday so I can start trying to find somebody to cover for me.

Bruce Sawyer
aquariusds@sbcglobal.net
831-375-1933

There's a chance I could break free to go out on Thursday, if you're still interested. What I'd really like to do would be to take a couple of 100's with nitrox and go out to the end of Beto's Reef. Second dive could be Rock Garden or maybe even the Sisters. It's been a while since I've been out there and even longer since I did it in conditions like we're having right now. The reports I got yesterday were 60' visibility on the wall at N. Monastery. Let me know if you're interested in Thursday so I can start trying to find somebody to cover for me.

Bruce Sawyer
aquariusds@sbcglobal.net
831-375-1933

Bruce, I owe you an apology for missing this last week. Your ideas are very much in line with my interests. Would you be available this week or some day next week? I am Nitrox certified and have a couple steel 100's. We can take this to private messaging for finalizing.

Kim Glenn
kimgglenn@gmail.com

Back
Top Bottom