Tuesday Feb 22, 2005 check-in - new person

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ok, I have maintained 170lbs for the week. Will I ever reach 164lbs? I pick up my new road bike tomorrow as I have three runs in May which I am cycling (1x42 and 2x100 miles). I got my trainer set up and waiting for the bike so hopefully this, and swimming every morning, should see me reach my target!!

What's the best, and easiest, way of measuring body fat with least expense?

fluctuated down to 199.5# today! first time i've not seen that leading 2 there. now i need to get to the point where i'm consistantly not seeing it... too bad its wednesday and this doesn't count as my weigh-in for the week... next week should be good though if i don't blow it over the weekend...

for fat measurement i use a scale that has little electrodes that you stand on in bare feet and it trickles a charge through you to measure resistance. its not really cheap, though ($80 i think?) and not super accurate either -- but it is easy.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom