Ttfn

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dwashbur

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hey all,
We arrived back home in Boise yesterday after a godawful 18 hour drive. Next time we go between California and Idaho, we're doing it in two parts with sleep in between, cuz to quote one of the fellows in the Lethal Weapon movies, I'm too old for this *insert appropriate term here*.

Thanks again to everybody for making us feel welcome during our time diving the Monterey area. It was great to meet some of you and get acquainted, and special thanks to those who were willing to take some time and answer my plethora of questions. We hope to get back down there someday. Not sure when; in a little over a week we're off to the Puget Sound area for an assignment, so we'll be diving around there for the Fall. After that, it's anybody's guess.

Be safe, my new friends!!!!!!!!!!!!

It was great meeting and diving with all of you! I really enjoyed all your reports and pics...I'm going to miss them. I'll check out the Pacific NW board sometime to see how you're doing. Let us know when you get up there. I hope to see you next time you're in town.

Take care!!

Aww I missed the whole thing, was planning on coming down, but had to go to work. Anyways, here is my gift for everybody!

166.jpg

129.jpg

059.jpg

Hahah! That lingcod is King of Eric's Pinnacle now!

And on Sept 20, can't wait for Big Sur, gonna go postal with my double tank and the camera/2 strobe now!!!! Hahah!

Back
Top Bottom