TSDT Labor Day 2002 activities...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TexasMike

Contributor
Reaction score
This thread is for folks to post any organized plans (or planning) for a gathering of Team members over the long Labor Day Weekend.

For the Northern Clan, I will have an announcement/suggestions at our gathering at Cozymel's this Thursday (August 1). I'll share it here later for those that can't make it.

Corsair (BJ Hudson) has mentioned interest to go to Lake Travis. Not sure regarding any camping plans.

But if the rest of you folks have any specific plans where other Team members can participate, please share them with us.

I would be interested. We have discussed doing this dive a couple imes but never got around to it. The only hold back in saying I am definitely in is that I am probably going to Cozumel either that weekend or the next. More than likely I will be going down over the weekend of Aug. 6th. As long as this holds true, I am all in for Valhalla.

Bill

I'm definitely interested in a Valhalla trip. I've been wanting to do this for quite some time, but it's difficult to get a local shop to put a trip together.

Thanks,
Adam

I'd like to dive Valhalla but I'm going to the Flower Gardens for Labor Day.

Valhalla sounds interesting. Let me know when and I'll work it into my schedule. Good idea Fetch.

No trips planned yet ..... The only thing that could interfere is if the Southern Clan decides to meet at Travis - having now missed two of those fete's I'd feel honorbound to try pretty hard to stay & host!

Fetch once bubbled...
I know its a long shot, but is there any interest in putting together a Valhalla trip? http://www.familyscuba.com/valhalla/valhalla.html

Just a thought, at any rate :)
jeff

Count me in! (and about 5 of my friends) However for me to make it, it would have to be sometime after about mid September. I will be in the sunny Carribean from Aug 29 - Sept 10 and I plan to dive my booties off. (would dive my wetsuit off, but they got laws against that type of thing... Go figure!)

If you get something together be sure and keep us posted. I am pretty sure I could pull together 2-3 other interested divers for sure and possibly as many as 6.

I confirmed my trip to Cozumel is the 26th-30th, so would be able to make it for valhalla if we did it.

Bill

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom