TSDT hits 101 members!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubatexastony

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
WhoooooooHooooooo!

we're commin' outta from the lilly pads, beneath the slime covered rocks, EVERYWHERE!

Gonna be one BIG A** PARDEE when we all get together!

Congrats TSDT and to our founders, Job well done....could you have ever imagined?

:bounce: :balloon: :bang:

tony

11d,11h,35m.......

scubatexastony once bubbled...
WhoooooooHooooooo!

we're commin' outta from the lilly pads, beneath the slime covered rocks, EVERYWHERE!

Gonna be one BIG A** PARDEE when we all get together!

Congrats TSDT and to our founders, Job well done....could you have ever imagined?

:bounce: :balloon: :bang:

tony

11d,11h,35m.......

Looking at your list, we forgot Fletch...Swamp Things buddy. I edited this and the original posts and added him.

Make that 102!

I also think your roll call post should stay at the top so we can find it easily...whatduya think? Want me to stick it in place at the top?

Hey fellow TSDT folks who are out there lurking and haven't signed up or signed on yet. Get with the program. You know who you are. Let's get this going.

The NorTex folks had the privilege of having one of you SoTex divers (SeaOtter) join us Friday at CSSP for diving and a picnic. See blue32's thread on "No more rental Gear". It's a rolling stone and you WANT to be a part of it. Jump on. When does the party start?

Do it Dee, stick it where it belongs!

I added Fletch by mistake. Fletch is his real name and his board name is Houstondvr and he's already on the list.

Oh...and I stuck it to the top so we can find it!

and how's da' Beast doing? Did ya'll get in some diving this weekend? I spent my time reading and playing with the new toy. (and the grandbaby too) BTW, I haven't found the link you were talking about with the presets recommended for the Olympus.

tony

scubatexastony once bubbled...
and how's da' Beast doing? Did ya'll get in some diving this weekend? I spent my time reading and playing with the new toy. (and the grandbaby too) BTW, I haven't found the link you were talking about with the presets recommended for the Olympus.

tony

But I went out yesterday. It was nice to see and dive with ChrisPete and Luv2div2 again. Houstondvr, Swamp Thing and Steve rounded out the group. Great bunch! Chris, Steve and I did a night dive...I think my last. The mosquitos were worse than vicious. We said our good-bys in the water and I think we were all on the road within 5 minutes of breaking the surface! I still have mosquitos in the van today!

You enjoying your toy? :) Sorry...I forgot to send the link again. Here it is again... Jeff's starting tips

See ya Wed.!

Those mosquitos were vicious to be sure, I ended up driving most of the way home with the windows down to try and get them all out of the car. It was really nice to see everyone again and to meet the new guys (and gals.)

Just wanted to thank everyone for a great time yesterday at Twin Lakes. I not only got 2 great dives in but the best part is just
sitting around B.S. with the best. Thanks guys ---look forward
to doing it again.

Back
Top Bottom