TSDT Dee-Rags....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Originally posted by TexasMike
Too bad I would choose a name that when spelled out is so long.

Tell you what Dee and DG....While I can't speak for everyone else, I'm happy with the Texas Dee Rag as shown. In otherwords, without monogramming.

So if it would ease production issues, I vote for no monogramming on the Texas ones. We can always generate a dive club patch later that can be sewn on individuallly.

DG...what do you think? After playing with this for several days, want to go ahead with it? If it's too much trouble, too time consuming, doesn't turn out like you want...etc. Now's your chance, Girlfriend!!! :D

Doesn't matter to me either way, I have to make them one way or another!

Originally posted by DivingGal
last try folks

Kinda fuzzy but I get the idea. Do you have any other fonts besides the Script? Like this font that is used on the Board...Verdana I think it's called. Anyway, something more square and blocky might be easier to do. More concentrated design may cause less puckering and 'mushing'. Just a thought...the script looks fine.

Not to "knock" the monogramming, but I'm inclined to agree with TM. The nice clean look is probably the best.

The monogrammer only comes with the fancy script and to go to a cleaner font, it would be free-style, and would take more time to design and do. You have to remember this is a home sewing machine and an old one at that (I bought waaaaaaay back when - and I'm not going to say when but it was before college) - at the time top-of the line.

I'll try to get a better scanned image -- I can play better with the scanner at the office than here at home.....

I'm more than willing to add the monogram if you're interested, but will not be insulted if you don't want it.

Then let's just go with clean and slick. Like TM said, we can always add patches or something to them later.

Thanks for trying!

Dee, I just showed Brad (dh) your Dee Rags site and he said he would like one. Are you bringing the various fabrics as shown on your site for sale or do we simply order direct from your site? Thanks!

I'm such a catmom, I HAVE to get a snorkling cats one for myself!:D

Originally posted by MightyDiver
Dee, I just showed Brad (dh) your Dee Rags site and he said he would like one. Are you bringing the various fabrics as shown on your site for sale or do we simply order direct from your site? Thanks!

I'm such a catmom, I HAVE to get a snorkling cats one for myself!:D

I hope to bring a vast selection with me but it all depends on my time. I have some new fabrics that aren't on the website yet. Unfortunately for you, I mailed out the last scuba cats today :( I'm hunting for more but haven't found any.

I'll have the fabrics updated by this weekend if you want to order from the website. If there are any you like (other than the cats) make a note of what they are because I'll be changing almost all the fabrics but I still have some of the old ones in stock...just tired of looking at them online!

Back
Top Bottom